Monday, April 6, 2015

First Week Analysis

I’m calling my week Monday to Sunday, which I think will work out pretty well.

  • Day 1- 5,327
  • Day 2- 8,402
  • Day 3- 10,711
  • Day 4- 2,438
  • Day 5- 13,000
  • Day 6- 2,500
  • Day 7- 2,300


  • Weekly Total: 44,678 words.


That weekly word count looks pretty impressive, and that’s despite all those slacker days. It really is interesting to see my word count laid out like this. Looks like I have a few really productive days, and then a slump. Hmm.

Of course, even those really productive days are only five hours of work. I really want to push myself until I’m working eight hours a day for at least part of the week. That would mean a word count of 16,000 a day.


The problem is, I still have focus issues. Like right now. It’s Monday morning and I’ve written, like, a couple hundred words of contract work? Yeah, I should probably work on that focus thing. In a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment