Monday, March 30, 2015

The Mondays

Starting to get a little more back on track. Woke up this morning and did some revisions before breakfast, then wasted the rest of the morning on the internet. Got moving again and put a thousand words down on my werewolf story, then took a long walk to bask in the warm weather. Got a short story written to self pub, then uploaded it along with another story I've had sitting waiting on my to format it.

After I got that done, I proceeded to waste even more time on the internet until about half an hour ago when I grumpily dragged myself back to contract work and got 700 words done.

I usually have trouble picking up again on Mondays, so no big deal. I'll try to get two contract stories done tomorrow.

I'm thinking I need to cut off my internet time, though. I'm spending so much time on my laptop I'm injuring my fingers. Not good. Maybe set my internet time at an hour or two a day or something and push myself to get more productive things done. Maybe I should actually leave the house at some point?

today's word count: 5,327 words

Hmm, maybe I should start some sort of running tally in April. A month to date, week to date sort of thing. Give myself a better idea of where my averages are falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment